means NAV Payroll is NOT a plug-in.
NAV Payroll was built in NAV using standard NAV programming.
- This is NOT a plug-in for NAV.
- NAV Payroll is seamlessly integrated with NAV.
- Because NAV Payroll is built using NAV code, you will NEVER notice that NAV Payroll is not part of base NAV.
- A fully integrated Microsoft NAV solution means all payroll entries post directly to the standard NAV general ledger, vendor ledgers, bank ledgers, etc.
- You do not have to transfer balances in order to record payments to EFTPS (payroll taxes), your 401K provider or medical insurance provider.
- Standard NAV dimensions can be associated with payroll employees in order to separate and analyze labor expenses by any grouping setup as a dimension code.
- True integration gives you unparalleled transparency into your payroll expenses, withholdings and benefits and how they impact the company’s overall profitability.
No More 3rd Party Payer Requests
- No more sending requests to your third party payroll provider.
- All of this information will be readily available and at the tip of your finger.